Saturday, September 13 Time: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Wednesday, September 17 Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Age Categories Actual Fees
(Early Bird) (After Sept. 17, 2014)
U6 Boys/Girls (2009-10) $180.00 $195.00
U8 Boys/Girls (2007-08) $180.00 $195.00
U10 Boys/Girls (2005-06) $230.00 $245.00
U12 Boys/Girls (2003-04) $250.00 $265.00
U14 Boys/Girls (2001-02) $235.00 (no trophy) $250.00
U16 Boys/Girls (1999-2000) *** $240.00 (no trophy) $255.00
U18 Boys/Girls (1997-98) *** $240.00 (no trophy) $255.00
*** Player Cards Required
Tournaments are the responsibility of each team.
Fees include the following: Zone registration fees, team socks, pictures and trophies. (no trophies for U14/U16/U18)
Online Registration is also available at: (edmontonnorthsoccer.ca). Please bring (2) copies of your online form to registration (see above dates) and ensure that you have a registration number on the form. This number confirms that your child’s registration has been submitted. Fees and volunteer commitments must be done at registration.
Practices will occur weeknights or weekends depending on gym contracts. (Gym times are assigned by the zone and city)
Parents/Guardians MUST bring the following:
- 2014/2015 Valid Community Membership – will be available to purchase at registration.
- Alberta Health Care Card
- One (1) $100.00 Mandatory uniform deposit check per player dated March 1, 2015
- One (1) $200.00 Mandatory Bingo deposit check. Requirement is 1 per family.
- Above deposits must be separate cheques.
- Shin guards are mandatory for all games and practices. Indoor soccer or gym shoes – NO outdoor shows allowed in gyms or soccer facilities.
Delwood will require soccer coaches – please indicate interest at registration.
For more information please contact
Chris or Ann Howe
Delwood Soccer Directors
after 7 pm at 780-476-8669 or email email@example.com