Where: Delwood Hall
Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Wednesday, Aug 30, 2017
Friday, Sept 8, 2017
Age Categories: Early Bird Fees Fees after Sept 9 Playing days
(Born between Jan. 1st and Dec. 31st of the applicable year) (subject to change)
U6 Boys/Girls (2012/2013) $185.00 $205.00 Saturday
U8 Boys/Girls (2010/2011) $190.00 $210.00 Saturday
U10 Boys/Girls (2008/2009) $240.00 $260.00 Saturday
U12 Boys/Girls (2006/2007) $245.00 $265.00 Saturday
U14 Boys/Girls (2004/2005)* $245.00 $265.00 Sunday
U16 Boys/Girls (2002/2003)* $250.00 $270.00 Sunday
U18Boys/Girls (2000/2001)* $250.00 $270.00 Sunday
*Player Card required
Fees include the following:
Zone registration fees, team socks, pictures and trophies.
REGISTRATION: Players MUST register online (emsasoccerportal.com).
Bring 2 copies of the forms to registration.
A child is not considered registered until deposits are given, volunteer shift is chosen and fees are paid.
Practices will occur weeknights or weekends depending on gym contracts.
(Gym times are assigned by the zone and city)
Tournaments are the responsibility of each team.
Parents/Guardians MUST bring the following:
- 2017/2018 Valid Community Membership – will be available to purchase at registration. 25.00
- Alberta Health Care Card
- One (1) 100.00 Mandatory uniform deposit check per player dated March 1, 2018
- One (1) $200.00 Mandatory Bingo deposit check. Requirement is 1 per family.
- Above deposits must be separate checks.
- Indoor soccer shoes or indoor gym shoes – no outdoor shoes allowed in gyms or soccer facilities.
- Shin guards are mandatory for all games and practices.
Delwood will require Indoor Soccer coaches – please indicate interest at registration
For more information please contact
Chris/Ann Howe – Delwood Soccer Directors
After 7 pm at 780-476-8669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org