7515 Delwood Road
Edmonton, AB T5C 3A9
(Approximately 135 Avenue and 74 Street)
CLOSED TO RENTALS FOR RENOVATION
Delwood Hall is undergoing a major renovation to its front entrance. This renovation has been several years in the planning. We are pleased to be in the building phase through the Fall of 2018. The tentative re-opening for rental events is January 2019.
This cozy hall never seems too big for a small family function or too small for a larger wedding reception.
We welcome dance, fitness, instructional courses, business meetings, lectures etc. in the day or evening.
There is a playground directly beside the hall and there is a large parking lot. Smoking area outside of the hall, as the hall is a non-smoking facility.
There is a very nice field adjacent to the hall great for horse drawn carriages and a beautiful row of spruce trees make a nice background for pictures.
Note: We do not rent to “hall parties.”
|Hall Details▪ Capacity: 170 people for a sit-down dinner
▪ 214 people for meetings
▪ Width: 38 ft (East to West)
▪ Length: 58 ft (North to South)
▪ Handicapped accessible
|▪ Large Foyer
▪ Cloak Room
▪ Large Stage
▪ Screen – 11′ by 8′
▪ Dance Floor
▪ Chairs – covered and padded
|Washrooms▪ Women’s – 3 stalls
▪ Men’s – 1 stall, 2 urinals
▪ Handicap – single stall
|Lighting▪ Incandescent with dim control
▪ Stage Lights
|Tables▪ 6′ Rectangular banquet (9)
▪ 8′ Rectangular banquet (15)
▪ 60″ Round (2)
▪ Square – small (3)
|Bar Room▪ Cooler
▪ Deep freeze
▪ Serving window can be shut
|Kitchen▪ Gas Stove – 6 burners and 2 large ovens
▪ Deep freeze
▪ Coffee cups
▪ Dessert dishes
|▪ Cream and sugar bowls
▪ Salt and pepper shakers
▪ Hot liquid containers
▪ Water jugs
▪ Serving platters
▪ Coffee Urn, large – 100 cup
▪ Coffee Urn, small
▪ Tea Urn
Hall Rental Policies
- No hourly rentals on the weekends.
- No using of sequins or confetti as decorations inside or outside of hall.
- The kitchen is included in all rentals.
- All renters are subject to a check-in check-out report.
- We accept cash only as payment for both the damage deposit and rental fee.
For more information on our hall, or to inquire about renting it, please contact our
Hall Rental Coordinator, Chantal Chinni
Leave a message at (780) 406-9022 or email email@example.com
Photo credit: Stephanie Wachnuk, Harmonic Images