Where: Delwood Hall
Wednesday Aug 29, 2018 Time: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Friday Sept 7, 2018 Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
You Must Pre-register on line at emsasoccerportal.com
REGISTRATION: Players MUST register online (emsasoccerportal.com).
Bring 2 copies of the forms to registration. Child is not considered registered until deposits are given, volunteer shift is chosen and fees are paid.
Age Categories Early Bird Fees Fees Playing days
(Born Jan. 1 & Dec. 31 after Sept 7 (subject to change)
of the applicable year)
U5 Mixed (2014) $120.00 $140.00 Sat/Sun Alternating
U7 Mixed (2012/2013) $195.00 $215.00 Saturday
U9 Boys/Girls (2010/2011) $245.00 $265.00 Saturday
U11 Boys/Girls (2008/2009) $245.00 $265.00 Saturday
U13 Boys/Girls(2006/2007)* $245.00 $265.00 Sunday
U15 Boys/Girls(2004/2005)* $250.00 $270.00 Sunday
U17 Boys/Girls(2002/2003)* $250.00 $270.00 Sunday
U19 Boys/Girls)2000/2001)* $250.00 $270.00 Sunday
* Player card required
Fees include the following:
Zone registration fees, team socks, pictures and trophies.
Tournaments are the responsibility of each team.
Parents/Guardians MUST bring the following:
- 2018/2019 Valid Community Membership – will be available to purchase at registration
- Alberta Health Care Card
- One (1) 100.00 Mandatory uniform deposit cheque per player dated March 1,2019
- One (1) $200.00 Mandatory Bingo deposit cheque. Requirement is 1 per family
- Above deposits must be separate chequess.
- Indoor soccer shoes or indoor gym shoes –no outdoor shoes allowed in gyms or soccer
- Shin guards are mandatory for all games and practices.
Delwood will require Outdoor Soccer coaches – please indicate interest at registration
For more information please contact
Chris/Ann Howe – Delwood Soccer Directors
After 7 pm at 780-476-8669 or email email@example.com