7515 Delwood Road
Edmonton, AB T5C 3A9
(Approximately 135 Avenue and 74 Street)
This cozy hall never seems too big for a small family function or too small for a larger wedding reception.
We welcome dance, fitness, instructional courses, business meetings, lectures etc. in the day or evening.
There is a playground directly beside the hall in addition to a large parking lot.
There is a very nice field adjacent to the hall great for horse-drawn carriages and a beautiful row of spruce trees make a nice background for pictures.
Delwood Hall has undergone a major renovation to its front entrance giving a new lightness to the foyer.
General Hall Details
- Capacity: 170 people for a sit-down dinner
- 214 people for meetings
- Width: 38 ft (East to West)
- Length: 58 ft (North to South)
- Handicapped accessible
- Large Foyer
- Cloak Room
- Large Stage
- Screen – 11′ by 8′
- Dance Floor
- Chairs – covered and padded
- Women’s – 3 stalls
- Men’s – 1 stall, 2 urinals
- Handicap – single stall
- 6′ Rectangular banquet (9)
- 8′ Rectangular banquet (15)
- 60″ Round (2)
- Square – small (3)
- Incandescent with dim control
- Stage Lights
- Deep freeze
- Serving window can be shut
- Gas Stove – 6 burners and 2 large ovens
- Deep freeze
- Coffee cups
- Dessert dishes
- Cream and sugar bowls
- Salt and pepper shakers
- Hot liquid containers
- Water jugs
- Serving platters
- Coffee Urn, large – 100 cup
- Coffee Urn, small
- Tea Urn
- No hourly rentals on the weekends.
- No using sequins or confetti as decorations inside or outside of the hall.
- The kitchen is included in all rentals.
- All renters are subject to a check-in check-out report.
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are not permitted inside the hall. There is a designated smoking area outside of the hall.
- We accept cash only as payment for both the damage deposit and rental fee.
- Note: We do not rent to “hall parties.”
Subject to change without notice
|Non-Member or Associate Member||Delwood Resident Member|
|Friday or Saturday|
|Monday to Thursday|
-Friday 4 PM to Sunday 4 PM
-Parking lot will not be available until Friday at 4 PM during the school year
Qualifying Members May Receive a Discount on Rental Fees If:
- The renter’s home is located within the boundaries of the Delwood community, and
- The renter has purchased a Delwood Community League membership for the current year and had purchased a membership for the last year
Associate Members are not eligible for this discount
For more information on our hall, or to inquire about renting it, please use the form below or contact our Hall Coordinator by email.
Chantal Chinni – [email protected]
Photo credit: Stephanie Wachnuk, Harmonic Images