7515 Delwood Road NW
Edmonton, AB T5C 3A9
(Approximately 135 Avenue and 74 Street)
This cozy hall never seems too big for a small family function or too small for a larger wedding reception.
We welcome dance, fitness, instructional courses, business meetings, lectures etc. in the day or evening.
There is a playground directly beside the hall in addition to a large parking lot.
There is a very nice field adjacent to the hall great for horse-drawn carriages and a beautiful row of spruce trees make a nice background for pictures.
Delwood Hall has undergone a major renovation to its front entrance giving a new lightness to the foyer.
General Hall Details
- 170 people for a sit-down dinner
- 214 people for meetings
- Width: 38 ft (East to West)
- Length: 58 ft (North to South)
- Barrier-free (wheelchair accessible)
- Large Foyer
- Cloak Room
- Large Stage
- Dance Floor
- Women’s (3 stalls)
- Men’s (1 stall, 2 urinals)
- Barrier-free (single stall)
- 6′ Rectangular banquet (9)
- 8′ Rectangular banquet (15)
- 60″ Round (2)
- Square – small (3)
- Gas Stove (6 burners)
- 2 large ovens
- Chest freezer
- Coffee cups
- Dessert dishes
- Cream and sugar bowls
- Salt and pepper shakers
- Hot liquid containers
- Water jugs
- Serving platters
- 2 Large Beverage Urns (60 cups)
- 1 Small Beverage Urn
- Incandescent with dim control
- Stage Lights
- Chest freezer
- Counter space
- Serving window can be shut
- Ceiling-mounted projector
- HDMI & VGA inputs
- Projector screen – 11′ by 8′
- Stereo speaker system
- Multi-Channel Audio Mixer
- XLR connectors (3 pin)
- RCA connectors (R + L channels)
- 3.5mm AUX connection possible through RCA – AUX cord
- Wired microphone
- Sequins and confetti are prohibited inside and outside the hall
- The kitchen is included in all rentals.
- All renters are subject to check-in and check-out reports.
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are not permitted inside the hall. There is a designated smoking area outside of the hall.
- We accept cash only as payment for both the damage deposit and rental fee.
- Note: We do not rent to “hall parties.”
Subject to change without notice
|Non-Member or Associate Member||Delwood Resident Member|
|Monday to Thursday|
|Friday or Saturday|
-Friday 4 PM to Sunday 4 PM
-Parking lot not available until Friday at 4 PM during the school year
You are eligible for the Delwood Resident Member rate if:
- The renter’s home is located within the boundaries of the Delwood community, and
- The renter has purchased a Delwood Community League membership for the current year and had purchased a membership for the last year
Associate Members are not eligible for this discount
For more information on our hall, or to inquire about renting it, please use the form below or contact our Hall Coordinator by email.
Chantal Chinni – [email protected]
Photo credit: Stephanie Wachnuk, Harmonic Images