The rink is now closed. Thank you for a wonderful season.
Weather Permitting/Ice Permitting
- Monday – Friday: 4:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
The rink will normally be closed if the temperature is above +5C or below -20C, or if there is snowfall that needs to be cleared. Closures will be posted at the rink entrance, and we will do our best to provide updates on the Delwood Facebook page!
ALL COMMUNITY LEAGUE MEMBERS SKATE FOR FREE,
WITH THEIR SKATE TAG DISPLAYED
$3.00 FOR NON-MEMBERS
Hockey sticks are allowed on the rink (east ice) at all times. The west ice is reserved for family/all-ages skating. Sticks for children’s hockey are allowed on the west ice at the operator’s discretion.
Rules and conditions may change as AHS restrictions evolve.
THE RINK SHACK IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. CAPACITY IS LIMITED.
The rink will look a bit different this year, but we’re looking forward to opening safely!
• Rink capacity limits will be in effect to allow for physical distancing
• Access to the rink shack will be limited
• Increased cleaning & sanitization measures will be in effect
Here are a few things to remember:
• Read all posted signage and follow all safety rules in place
• Check-in when you arrive so that we can maintain a contact-tracing list
• Maintain physical distancing at all times
• Wear your mask when in the rink shack
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, stay home until it is safe for you to visit.
No alcohol, smoking, chewing tobacco or cannabis is allowed in the rink area at any time.
Please enjoy your skating time at the rink and remember to respect the operators and fellow skaters!